Top reasons why users love MailerLite
Email marketing is a great tool that all businesses should be taking advantage of to grow their audience and communicate with their clients and prospects more effectively. But many small businesses don’t know where to start or which platform to use when it comes to email marketing. Our series of blogs on MailerLite attempts to solve that problem.
As VAs, many of our clients ask us for help with different research projects, which is why we know how thorough they are before making a decision. In our previous blog, we talked about our experience with MailerLite and the features that we consider to be most valuable for small businesses.
But as with the research we do for our clients, we know one source isn’t enough!
We’ve created a compilation of MailerLite reviews from some of the most commonly used review sites, so that you can see what other people think about working with MailerLite:
QUICKSPROUT is an online digital marketing resource for people looking to learn new tools and advance their knowledge on different topics. After comparing the best email marketing services, these are their thoughts on MailerLite:
This tool offers all the essentials for an email marketing service, and it’s free for up to 1000 subscribers, which means you can test it before committing to a paid plan. The service is ideal for businesses that are looking to start with straightforward email marketing for newsletters and simple campaigns.
- The platform offers tools for automation, landing pages, pop-ups, and surveys.
- It has a drag-and-drop editor, which makes it easy for inexperienced users to create high-quality designs.
- You can segment your subscribers to enhance personalisation and optimize campaigns with different features, such as A/B testing.
- The free plan includes: up to 1000 subscribers, 12000 monthly emails, Monday- Friday email support, 10 landing pages, email automation builder, signup forms and pop-ups.
- You want simple email software at an affordable price.
- You want everyone on your team to easily understand and use this platform.
Email Tool Tester
Email Tool Tester is a website dedicated to comparing email marketing services for small and medium-sized businesses. After using their methodical approach for reviewing email marketing providers, here’s what they had to say about MailerLite:
- Free plan: a good number of features are included in the free version.
- Easy-to-use: a clean and simple interface fit for new and advanced users.
- Excellent deliverability: MailerLite consistently does well in deliverability tests, which means email campaigns will always arrive in your subscriber’s inbox.
- You’re a small business owner or freelancer: MailerLite is the perfect tool for those who have a small budget, but still want to reap the benefits of email marketing. The features included even on the free plan allow you to run professional campaigns.
- You’re a complete beginner: MailerLite is the top choice for anyone who’s just getting started with email marketing. With simple, intuitive navigation, an easy-to-use email editor, and the introduction of MailerLite Academy, they are the perfect choice for businesses looking for ways to up their marketing game.
MailerLite users have rated their experience with different features on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. Below you’ll find the ratings of different features and the key words used by users on their reviews.
- Ease of use (5 stars): very intuitive, logical structure, user-friendly.
- Newsletter creation (4.5 stars): drag and drop editor works smoothly, big selection of content blocks, simple.
- List management (5 stars): easy to segment subscribers in a wide variety of variables.
- Customer support (4.5 stars): thorough knowledge base, free online courses are full of useful information.
Email Vendor Selection
Email Vendor Selection is a website dedicated to help businesses find the right marketing software. After having tested different features of MailerLite, here are their thoughts:
- Simple and effective.
- Easy to use email editor.
- Excellent free plan, and paid plans are cheaper than competitors.
- Effective automation.
- Email campaigns
- A/B split testing
- Segmentation of subscribers
- Creation of landing pages
- Marketing automation
- Solid customer support
Rating: One of the best choices for small businesses.
- Ease of Use: 4.5 / 5
- Value for Money: 4.5 / 5
- Editor and templates: 4.5 / 5
- Functionalities: 5 / 5
- Email Automation: 4.5 / 5
- Customer service: 4 / 5
Total score: 4.5 / 5
Startup Bonsai is a small business resource that shares software reviews and marketing insights.
- Great pricing: one of the cheapest email marketing tools.
- Customer support: 24/7 live chat and email support on paid plans.
- Drag & drop email builder: easily create emails using pre-made blogs.
- Free plan: MailerLite’s free plan provides more than enough features to get started.
- Beginner-friendly: easy to understand and use.
MailerLite is one of the best email marketing services for beginners, offering a free plan option and premium plans with very affordable prices. The simplicity of the service and all the available features will make your life easier.
All the review sites that we consulted had very positive comments about MailerLite, so we decided to share the ones that provided the most detail. The bottom line is that professional testers as well as users rate MailerLite very highly and consider it to be one of the best email marketing services available.
Use this link to start your journey with MailerLite.