Top Business Tips for September
September is upon us, and I’m guessing you’re wondering where the first 3 quarters of 2022 went!
With August generally being a pretty quiet month in terms of business, while people make the most of the sun and summer holidays, many businesses deem September as the beginning of a new business year.
It’s the time to take action for the road ahead. September can also be a fantastic month for generating revenue.
Have you got your September strategy in place?
Here are some great questions to ask yourself during September.
- What has worked for you in terms of marketing?
- Where did your leads come from? If you don’t know, you need to be using our lead tracker!!
- How can you generate more revenue without creating more work?
- Review your best selling products and prices
- What does your ideal client need right now?
- Who are your best clients, and what are their key issues?
- Where do you need outside support or expertise to move forward?
- What’s holding you back, what are your sticking points?
- What do you need to do less of or let go of?
- Try our delegation checklist
September is a great opportunity for you to double down on your strengths and wins and hit the run up to the holiday season with some intensity.
This is the time of year where people are planning ahead, whether that be personally or in business, it’s the time that people are taking stock and figuring out what comes next for them.
They’re also taking action (i.e. buying!)
Why not pull out all the stops and cash in? What are your audience out to buy right now?
Here are 5 of our top tips for getting the best from your business in September.
- Do some market research and give your marketing efforts a real push, grow your visibility, and get ahead of your competitors by showing up for your customers and clients exactly when they need you.
- Get productive, not busy. You don’t want to be doing the busy work, so invest in the right virtual assistance support. Use your own time wisely and stay in your zone of genius.
- Plan ahead and make sure you have a game plan for the quieter months – how will you remain consistent during these times?
- Think outside the box. It’s likely you already use social media and email marketing, but what else could you be doing? PR, networking, encouraging referrals, getting in touch with lapsed clients and prospects – there are so many ways to increase your visibility so why not make use of the array of avenues available to you?
- Engage your current clients and customers. Ask them what they want, and what they love about what they’ve already had from you. Engaging your clients in a genuine way helps strengthen already existing relationships as well as demonstrating that you value them.
Of course, if you’ve been dealing with the kids and not had time to focus much of your attention on your business in August, you’ll also want to use September as a time to reflect and review as well as map out what’s to come.
Use your time and energy wisely and make sure you contact us if you need some support.