What to delegate to a Virtual Assistant
If you are finding that you just don’t have enough time in the day and are chasing the elusive ‘work/life balance’ that you wanted to have when you set up your business, then outsourcing the time consuming admin work is the first logical step. If you don’t know where to begin, this blog will give you some pointers.
Start with a pen and paper, and split it into four boxes. Ask yourself:
- What don’t you have the skills to do?
- What don’t you like doing?
- What don’t you mind doing but takes a lot of your time?
- What do you like doing but know you should be spending more time on other areas of your business?
Although this sounds very simple, this will form the basics of your decision around what you can get off your plate. Begin with the tasks you don’t have the skills for – it is a no-brainer to outsource these. A Virtual Assistant with the right skill set will get the work done in no time. Next, look at the tasks that you don’t like doing and outsource those – you will be surprised by how quickly a VA can get these done – when you don’t like doing something you probably spend hours procrastinating! Then consider what you don’t mind doing but which is time consuming – and finally, look at the things that you like doing but which are not an effective use of your time – are there other things your time would be better spent on?
Download my DELEGATION CHECKLIST now!
Worry that the tasks on your list are too small to delegate? Read my blog on the tasks that Virtual Assistants will happily do for you.
Still stuck for ideas?
I have also created for you a few handy guides:
I hope you find these useful.
If there is anything else we can help with, or you would like to talk to us to see how we can help you to find the space to grow your business, call us on 07814 218142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 ideas to make your online business more eco-friendly - 02/06/2022
- 8 wellness tips for working from home - 25/05/2022
- 5 reasons we may not be the right Virtual Assistants for you - 29/04/2022