Top 5 Tips to make Scheduling Content Simple and Effective with SmarterQueue
Content scheduling is not the most exciting task in the world, let’s be honest, but it doesn’t have to be an arduous and long-winded process.
I use and LOVE SmarterQueue as my social media scheduling tool. It’s the best one I’ve come across and it works so well for what I need in my business.
Social media scheduling tools are always a hot topic of debate, we all have our favourite for whatever reason.
So, without further ado…
My top 5 tips to make scheduling content simple and effective with SmarterQueue. Enjoy!
- Use the ‘Recycle Post’ option to schedule your evergreen content in advance – when you have done this once, you never have to do it again! What a time-saver.
- Get your calendar out and plan for the key business events for both your business and your industry for the year ahead. These are simple posts you can write and schedule well in advance, getting them out of the way sooner rather than later. Dates change yearly, so be sure to only schedule them once.
- Use the ‘Find Content’ option to discover relevant content that other people have written and connect it up to automatically to share these to your social media. Or take inspiration and write a fresh piece for your platforms.
- Use the free images within SmarterQueue to save you time hunting around stock sites. SmarterQueue links to Pixabay, Giphy and Unsplash and image searches all 3, so you don’t have to.
- And my final tip – get a VA to do it all for you. As I said before, content scheduling can be boring and time-consuming so why not get someone else to do it for you? We’re familiar with it and can use it to its full potential for your business. We love all that!
With SmarterQueue, you have Categories, and each Category then has its own Queue and Posting Plan. The timings are all automated, so you don’t need to think about that either. Win!
There’s even a ‘Social Inbox’ so all your messages go to one place. Amazing. No more logging into each individual platform when you can handle all your incoming queries in one hit.
It also has an Instagram visual planner, an MUST have these days, and you can pull really insightful analytics to see what’s working, what isn’t, and what you should recycle, repurpose, or relinquish across your channels.
And of course, the expected stuff, manage multiple profiles, bulk import content, as well as direct publish to Instagram and even competitor profile analysis.
I’ve asked my team for their thoughts too, so it’s not just me singing the praises of these tools.
What the team think…
“I personally love SmarterQueue because it encompasses all the great things about the other scheduling tools in one place, without the stuff that’s inconvenient or annoying to use. It’s really at the top of its game”
So, there you have it, my top tips and raving review of SmarterQueue.
Try SmarterQueue and let me know how you get on!
For full disclosure, I will earn a small commission if you sign up to any of these resources using the links I provide in my posts, and I only ever recommend tools and resources that I trust and use myself. With my SmarterQueue referral link you get a 30-day free trial instead of the usual 14.
- 8 ideas to make your online business more eco-friendly - 02/06/2022
- 8 wellness tips for working from home - 25/05/2022
- 5 reasons we may not be the right Virtual Assistants for you - 29/04/2022